About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DrgnCkx liked the chapter Sarah comes home from the game in Wishes for my Wife.
2 weeks ago
-
DrgnCkx liked the chapter the 'young slut' wish continues to have other effects in Wishes for my Wife.
2 weeks ago
-
DrgnCkx liked the chapter Yes, with a twist in Wishes for my Wife.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
DrgnCkx has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DrgnCkx has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DrgnCkx has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DrgnCkx has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DrgnCkx has not earned any awards.