About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DreamSky liked the chapter Small tittied goth BFF in Sexual Privilege.
8 hours ago
-
DreamSky liked the chapter Other POV’s in Sexual Privilege.
8 hours ago
-
DreamSky liked the chapter Chocolate Rain in Sexual Privilege.
8 hours ago
-
DreamSky liked the chapter They give you a helping handy in Sexual Privilege.
8 hours ago
-
DreamSky liked the chapter A petite goth girl, a freckled redhead, a chocolate bunny in Sexual Privilege.
8 hours ago
-
DreamSky liked the chapter Ashley calls for backup in Sexual Privilege.
8 hours ago
-
DreamSky liked the chapter You Rail Mary in Sexual Privilege.
12 hours ago
-
DreamSky liked the chapter A Hail Mary in Sexual Privilege.
12 hours ago
-
DreamSky liked the chapter The time for self-control is over. Bring her to the bedroom and just go wild. in Sexual Privilege.
12 hours ago
-
DreamSky liked the chapter Indeed, that's best. Clean up, let her wake up, and then talk about what the fuck just happened. in Sexual Privilege.
12 hours ago
No recent activity
DreamSky has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DreamSky has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DreamSky has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DreamSky has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DreamSky has not earned any awards.