About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play games and read manga
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Manga/Manwha, especially fantasy works
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I like writing but I I’m rarely satisfied with my own work. Erotica feels low-stakes, self-satisfying, and I don’t have to worry about writing complex characters.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DragonsGreatsword liked the chapter Liam fucks his mom in Items of Power.
1 day ago
-
DragonsGreatsword liked the chapter Your other sister Erin in Sexual Privilege.
4 days ago
-
DragonsGreatsword posted a reply on the chapter He will turn Grandpa into a new housewife. in Mod your life.
5 days ago
-
DragonsGreatsword liked the chapter The Tests in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
4 weeks ago
-
DragonsGreatsword liked the chapter Logan tells the good news to his mom in Items of Power.
1 month ago
-
DragonsGreatsword liked the chapter Logan impregnates Ms. Smith in Items of Power.
1 month ago
-
DragonsGreatsword liked the chapter Ms. Smith gives him a handjob on the way to school in Items of Power.
1 month ago
-
DragonsGreatsword liked the chapter Logan Roy, 18 years old high school student in Items of Power.
1 month ago
-
DragonsGreatsword liked the chapter Adam gets a second mother in Items of Power.
1 month ago
-
DragonsGreatsword liked the chapter Baby-making sex with Sarah in Items of Power.
2 months ago
No recent activity
DragonsGreatsword has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DragonsGreatsword has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DragonsGreatsword has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DragonsGreatsword has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DragonsGreatsword has not earned any awards.