About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Dolgeto liked the chapter Giant-Sized Sub in Stories of changing sizes, growing bigger or shrinking smaller.
5 days ago
-
Dolgeto liked the chapter A demonstration of objectification - Alt. in Rings of Confirmation.
6 days ago
-
Dolgeto liked the chapter A demonstration of objectification in Rings of Confirmation.
6 days ago
-
Dolgeto liked the chapter Do girls hate it when guys don't take no for an answer? in Rings of Confirmation.
6 days ago
-
Dolgeto liked the chapter Caroline is about to but then Troy has a question which has unfortunate results... in Rings of Confirmation.
6 days ago
-
Dolgeto liked the chapter Troy accidentally "encourages" Caroline. in Rings of Confirmation.
6 days ago
-
Dolgeto liked the chapter A little more couldn't hurt, right? in Rings of Confirmation.
6 days ago
-
Dolgeto liked the chapter Susan breaks the world. in Rings of Confirmation.
6 days ago
-
Dolgeto liked the chapter "Little Troy" gets bigger in Rings of Confirmation.
6 days ago
-
Dolgeto liked the chapter "Bigger" questions... in Rings of Confirmation.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Dolgeto has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dolgeto has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dolgeto has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dolgeto has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dolgeto has not earned any awards.