About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Djon liked the chapter An Important Decision in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
10 hours ago
-
Djon liked the chapter The Other Half Plus One in X-Men: Playboy.
1 day ago
-
Djon liked the chapter Parker Negotiations in X-Men: Playboy.
1 day ago
-
Djon liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Djon liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Djon liked the chapter Door to Door in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
Djon liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
6 days ago
-
Djon liked the chapter Temple run in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
6 days ago
-
Djon liked the chapter Talent Scouting in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
6 days ago
-
Djon liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 12 – Bird Chasing in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
No recent activity
Djon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Djon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Djon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Djon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Djon has not earned any awards.