About me
- Gender
- Non-binary
- Birthday
- April 26, 1991
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Djinn-Drinka liked the chapter Some off duty mercenaries approach them in Bravos Feminine.
2 hours ago
-
Djinn-Drinka left a comment on the chapter Becky quietly allows the party to begin in Bravos Feminine.
1 day ago
-
Djinn-Drinka liked the chapter Becky quietly allows the party to begin in Bravos Feminine.
1 day ago
-
Djinn-Drinka left a comment on the chapter Becky drains her glass in a single go in Bravos Feminine.
1 day ago
-
Djinn-Drinka liked the chapter Becky drains her glass in a single go in Bravos Feminine.
1 day ago
-
Djinn-Drinka liked the chapter Robin returns with drinks in Bravos Feminine.
3 days ago
-
Djinn-Drinka published the chapter Kiera Shatterstorm in Bravos Feminine.
1 month ago
-
Djinn-Drinka published the chapter Skye Favel in Bravos Feminine.
1 month ago
-
Djinn-Drinka published the chapter Robin Haverfield in Bravos Feminine.
1 month ago
-
Djinn-Drinka published the chapter A Different Bravo, A Different Place in Bravos Feminine.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Djinn-Drinka has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Djinn-Drinka has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Djinn-Drinka has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Djinn-Drinka has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Djinn-Drinka has not earned any awards.