About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DiaperMonica left a comment on the chapter Dani, the parking lot blowjob queen in Masculinity Lost.
1 week ago
-
DiaperMonica liked the chapter Dani, the parking lot blowjob queen in Masculinity Lost.
1 week ago
-
DiaperMonica liked the chapter Yes and she answers in You'll Never Go Back.
1 year ago
-
DiaperMonica liked the chapter Ava gets cheeky with you in Naked and Embarrassed.
1 year ago
-
DiaperMonica liked the chapter Who doesn't want more friends? in You'll Never Go Back.
1 year ago
-
DiaperMonica liked the chapter Wet dreams in You'll Never Go Back.
1 year ago
-
DiaperMonica liked the chapter Not a chance in You'll Never Go Back.
1 year ago
-
DiaperMonica liked the chapter Not quite as planned in You'll Never Go Back.
1 year ago
-
DiaperMonica liked the chapter Of course she does in You'll Never Go Back.
1 year ago
-
DiaperMonica liked the chapter Ashamed & Embarrassed in You'll Never Go Back.
1 year ago
No recent activity
DiaperMonica has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DiaperMonica has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DiaperMonica has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DiaperMonica has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DiaperMonica has not earned any awards.