About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Desterios liked the chapter About the show. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
Desterios liked the chapter Sunday morning. in The Spirit of Lust.
3 days ago
-
Desterios liked the chapter About kids with magic? in The Spirit of Lust.
3 days ago
-
Desterios liked the chapter Intermission - Get together (part 4). in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Desterios liked the chapter Intermission - Get together (part 1). in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Desterios liked the chapter Commitment. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Desterios liked the chapter Magical progress. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Desterios liked the chapter First floor. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Desterios liked the chapter Unceremonious goodbye. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Desterios liked the chapter Oliver and Fernanda (Part 2). in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Desterios has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Desterios has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Desterios has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Desterios has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Desterios has not earned any awards.