About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Decoy299 liked the chapter The Hero Roland Himself in Corruption of the Hero's party.
4 days ago
-
Decoy299 liked the chapter With the unending patience of a saint in Corruption of the Hero's party.
4 days ago
-
Decoy299 liked the chapter She gives him a helping hand in Corruption of the Hero's party.
4 days ago
-
Decoy299 liked the chapter With immediate disgust in Corruption of the Hero's party.
4 days ago
-
Decoy299 liked the chapter Wakes up in her tent in Corruption of the Hero's party.
4 days ago
-
Decoy299 liked the chapter Yes she does in Corruption of the Hero's party.
4 days ago
-
Decoy299 liked the chapter Go talk with Allisa in Corruption of the Hero's party.
4 days ago
-
Decoy299 liked the chapter It's time to party! in Corruption of the Hero's party.
4 days ago
-
Decoy299 liked the chapter Roland the hero is dead. Long live Robin! in Corruption of the Hero's party.
4 days ago
-
Decoy299 liked the chapter He has some explaining to do. in Corruption of the Hero's party.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Decoy299 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Decoy299 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Decoy299 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Decoy299 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Decoy299 has not earned any awards.