About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Das war eine gute Idee liked the chapter A Sure Thing in Groundhog Lay.
1 hour ago
-
Das war eine gute Idee liked the chapter Science Ch 15 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
3 days ago
-
Das war eine gute Idee liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
3 days ago
-
Das war eine gute Idee left a comment on the chapter Zatanna and nothing else. in The Submission Accelerator.
3 days ago
-
Das war eine gute Idee liked the chapter Changes in the Night in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
3 days ago
-
Das war eine gute Idee liked the chapter Dropping Out of Uni in Groundhog Lay.
1 week ago
-
Das war eine gute Idee liked the chapter Chapter 25 in Unprotected Trance.
1 week ago
-
Das war eine gute Idee liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 11 – Far Viewing [Romulus POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Das war eine gute Idee liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
2 weeks ago
-
Das war eine gute Idee liked the chapter Chapter 53: Less Talk, More Thighs! Mt. Lady's Secret Manual! in Heroine Training System: Squeeze Me with Those Thighs.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Das war eine gute Idee has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Das war eine gute Idee has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Das war eine gute Idee has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Das war eine gute Idee has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Das war eine gute Idee has not earned any awards.