About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Clitty/cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Darthnova1313 left a comment on the chapter You accidentally send them to your old crush. in Life as a Gooner.
1 week ago
-
Darthnova1313 posted a reply on the chapter Reed Pretends To Ignore Sue Storm's Affair - Until He Can't in DOOMED.
2 weeks ago
-
Darthnova1313 left a comment on the chapter Reed Pretends To Ignore Sue Storm's Affair - Until He Can't in DOOMED.
2 weeks ago
-
Darthnova1313 left a comment on the chapter Play time! in Your Girlfriend's Plaything.
3 weeks ago
-
Darthnova1313 liked the chapter Play time! in Your Girlfriend's Plaything.
3 weeks ago
-
Darthnova1313 left a comment on the chapter Not what you were expecting in Your Girlfriend's Plaything.
3 weeks ago
-
Darthnova1313 liked the chapter Not what you were expecting in Your Girlfriend's Plaything.
3 weeks ago
-
Darthnova1313 liked the chapter Give you a slow footjob, not letting you cum in Welcome to Hero Academy .
1 month ago
-
Darthnova1313 liked the chapter Introduction in The Wrong Bar.
1 month ago
-
Darthnova1313 left a comment on the chapter On The Way Home, Sue Passes The Lesbian Bar in DOOMED.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Darthnova1313 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Darthnova1313 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Darthnova1313 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Darthnova1313 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Darthnova1313 has not earned any awards.