About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Darkstar239 posted a reply on the chapter Transformations (Round 1) in Harem Hotel.
5 minutes ago
-
Darkstar239 posted a reply on the chapter Alema Ven representing the Federal Star States in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
-
Darkstar239 posted a reply on the chapter The Rules of Civilisation edition in Harem Hotel.
2 hours ago
-
Darkstar239 posted a reply on the chapter Alema Ven representing the Federal Star States in Harem Hotel.
3 hours ago
-
Darkstar239 posted a reply on the chapter Transformations (Round 1) in Harem Hotel.
13 hours ago
-
Darkstar239 posted a reply on the chapter Dr Synergy representing the League of Justice in Harem Hotel.
15 hours ago
-
Darkstar239 posted a reply on the chapter Baroness Von Vanite representing the British Empire in Harem Hotel.
15 hours ago
-
Darkstar239 posted a reply on the chapter Mary Adams representing the United Christian States of America in Harem Hotel.
15 hours ago
-
Darkstar239 posted a reply on the chapter Dr Synergy representing the League of Justice in Harem Hotel.
15 hours ago
-
Darkstar239 posted a reply on the chapter Mary Adams representing the United Christian States of America in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Darkstar239 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Darkstar239 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Darkstar239 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Darkstar239 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Darkstar239 has not earned any awards.