About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DarkkingAUS liked the chapter You leave your room and go downstairs to talk to your Mom in My Dad went to Jail.
11 hours ago
No recent activity
DarkkingAUS has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DarkkingAUS has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DarkkingAUS has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DarkkingAUS has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DarkkingAUS has not earned any awards.