About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
If I'm not writing then I'm reading but I also write vanilla fiction.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
News media, fiction, political thrillers, anything by Bill Bryson. Anything about Ancient Rome.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock but it depends on the context it's used in
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy but it depends on the context it's used in
- I write erotica because
-
It's Fun and good escapism but mostly I write in the hope someone will read it. It's a wonderful thing to have your work appreciated.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Amazed that anyone wants to read read my kinky ramblings! And having a hell of a lot of fun writing my stories and reading all the others.
-
Dansak liked the chapter Transactions. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 days ago
-
Dansak liked the chapter Happy or sad? in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 days ago
-
Dansak liked the chapter Mint chocolate chip. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 days ago
-
Dansak liked the chapter Husband for the day. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 days ago
-
Dansak liked the chapter Footprints in the sand. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 days ago
-
Dansak liked the chapter Pathfinder. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 days ago
-
Dansak liked the chapter A dangerous and arousing game. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 days ago
-
Dansak liked the chapter A silent dance. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 days ago
-
Dansak liked the chapter Start over. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 days ago
-
Dansak liked the chapter A friendly interrogation. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Dansak has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dansak has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dansak has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dansak has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dansak has not earned any awards.