About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Games, anime, books, tv, movies…usual hobbies
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Think up new ideas to write
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
There’s a few… pussy, cunt, quim, twat, snatch.
- I write erotica because
-
I like to share the ideas of erotic stories in hopes others might enjoy them.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Making a step towards writing stories for people to read and take some enjoyment from them.
-
Dandyman published the chapter Setting up the profile in Knot in me.
4 hours ago
-
Dandyman published the chapter Clearing the air in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
Dandyman received a new award: Library Builder.
2 days ago
-
Dandyman published the story Knot in me.
2 days ago
-
Dandyman published the chapter Garz the goblin fucks Astrid in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
4 days ago
-
Dandyman published the chapter Goblin blowjob in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
4 days ago
-
Dandyman published the chapter A drunken time in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
4 days ago
-
Dandyman published the chapter Yarendale in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
4 days ago
-
Dandyman published the chapter Garz has a goal in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
4 days ago
-
Dandyman published the chapter Curiosity in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Dandyman has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dandyman has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dandyman has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dandyman has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dandyman has not earned any awards.