Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader
CHYOA Veteran
Last seen 25 minutes ago
Member since Oct 28, 2023
About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- October 13, 1997
- Location
- Massachusetts, United States
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Work, listen to music, watch TV, movies, a/or YouTube
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Autistic
-
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader liked the chapter NerdyFootGoddess(Amy) in Fetish Fights.
13 hours ago
-
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader liked the chapter You challenge her. in Fetish Fights.
13 hours ago
-
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader liked the chapter Cardinal Sin in Written Ownership.
13 hours ago
-
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader liked the chapter The Usual in STAR WARS: between the wars .
13 hours ago
-
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader liked the chapter More hot lesbian action for Amy in 48 Hours As A Girl.
13 hours ago
-
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader liked the chapter Rylee Rex in Celebrity One-Shots.
13 hours ago
-
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader liked the chapter Erisxbrat: First Date in Celebrity One-Shots.
13 hours ago
-
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader liked the chapter Introduction in Freshman Freedom.
22 hours ago
-
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader liked the chapter Spank his ass, of course! in The Notebook.
22 hours ago
-
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader liked the chapter Everybody Hates Khloe in Celebrity Humiliation.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Damian_the_Agarthan_Crusader has not earned any awards.