About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Swabia
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
play computer games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fantasy stories
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
a gamer gone mad
No recent activity
Daemony has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Daemony has not published any stories.
-
Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb)
by wicker
A caption then add an image!
Miscellaneous English 71 Chapters Deep 49 Words/Chapter 3,545 Likes 286,032 Views26 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 days ago -
ENF Image Inspiration Story
by splotch
Inspired by Image Inspiration Chapters and Snowball Story Writing, this story will focus on tales inspired specifically by Embarrassed Naked Female Content
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 36 Chapters Deep 168 Words/Chapter 10,579 Likes 1,833,435 Views23 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 days ago -
Dungeon Building For Beginners
by DosEsh
A LitRPG style story where you play as a monster who, thanks to a lucky break, gets the chance to build their own dungeon and become their own boss (Now public. Have fun)
Fantasy English 139 Chapters Deep 1,516 Words/Chapter 40,841 Likes 2,904,061 Views10 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 month ago -
Urlaubsgrüße
by Reyhani
Der Sommer ist heiß und langweilig. Wer nicht selbst verreist ist, sehnt sich nach Urlaubsgrüßen aus fernen Ländern.
Miscellaneous German 18 Chapters Deep 137 Words/Chapter 390 Likes 14,614 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 month ago -
Die Müllers
by fichtenholz
Diese Geschichte behandelt die "Abenteuer" der Müller
Miscellaneous German 28 Chapters Deep 351 Words/Chapter 502 Likes 281,431 Views Customizable3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 months ago -
Bildergeschichten
Jedes Kapitel soll aus einem sexy Bild mit einer Bildunterschrift bestehen. Das nächste Kapitel muss ein verwandtes Bild mit einer weiteren sexy Bildunterschrift sein. Auf diese Weise entsteht eine Bildergeschichte.
Miscellaneous German 26 Chapters Deep 136 Words/Chapter 1,590 Likes 127,571 Views6 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 months ago -
Die junge Pastorin
by Hirnfotze
Junge Pastorin gerät unter den Einfluß eines Fremden
Non-English (dated) German 33 Chapters Deep 511 Words/Chapter 925 Likes 181,645 Views47 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 months ago -
Nele's embarrassing mishaps
I am home alone with my stepfather. For some reason, I behave very awkwardly in his presence. What must he think of me? I hope he thinks exactly what I intend him to think.
Step Fantasy English 24 Chapters Deep 413 Words/Chapter 165 Likes 32,902 Views6 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 months ago -
Neles peinliche Missgeschicke
Ich bin allein zu Hause mit meinem Stiefvater. Irgendwie benehme ich mich in seiner Gegenwart auffällig ungeschickt. Was muss er nur von mir denken? Ich hoffe, er denkt genau das, was ich damit beabsichtige.
Step Fantasy German 24 Chapters Deep 420 Words/Chapter 216 Likes 18,727 Views6 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 months ago -
Fayes offizieller deutscher CHYOA Geschichtenwettbewerb 2025
Hier ist der echte offizielle CHYOA Geschichtenwettbewerb 2025 erstmals für deutsch schreibende Autoren
Erotic Couplings German 13 Chapters Deep 878 Words/Chapter 353 Likes 26,317 Views5 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago
No contributed stories yet
Daemony has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Daemony has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Daemony has not earned any awards.