About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 28, 1987
- Location
- A galaxy far far away or the east coast of the USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
I don't write it but wish I could
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Scifi fantasy and lit rpg... some alternate history or ancient history
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Don't have one
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Really I like just about all words for vagina...
- I write erotica because
-
I don't cause I'm a coward and I failed high school English so badly my teacher passed me so she would not have to grade my work
- In conclusion, I am
-
A horny guy who likes great stories with explicit sexual content.
-
Dack liked the chapter Ladies and a gentleman in Ambassador.
6 days ago
-
Dack liked the chapter You and Sam fuck in peace! in Knocked Up Notions.
6 days ago
-
Dack liked the chapter A couple of notes are slid under your door... in Knocked Up Notions.
6 days ago
-
Dack liked the chapter Don't make her fall in love with you just yet in Knocked Up Notions.
6 days ago
-
Dack liked the chapter Make her fall in love with you. in Knocked Up Notions.
6 days ago
-
Dack liked the chapter Spy on Amy in the Shower in Knocked Up Notions.
6 days ago
-
Dack liked the chapter Don't risk messing things up in Knocked Up Notions.
6 days ago
-
Dack liked the chapter A laying of hands and gift of tongues in Knocked Up Notions.
6 days ago
-
Dack liked the chapter Go for the sure thing with Amy in Knocked Up Notions.
6 days ago
-
Dack liked the chapter Interlude - A night at the pub in Ambassador.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Dack has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dack has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dack has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dack has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dack has not earned any awards.