About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- California
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Game (lots of FFXIV), draw, watch old game shows
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy, scifi, and mysteries
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick I guess?
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I'm asexual but have urges. It helps to get them out into the world and to share them.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Gay and bored! DearZeus#9457 on Discord.
-
DZTalon liked the chapter Everyone at King George's is gaining faster! in Wish Powder Reborn.
3 days ago
-
DZTalon published the chapter Family values in Wish Powder Reborn.
1 week ago
-
DZTalon posted a reply on the chapter Uh oh, dad's on a roll with wishes in Wish Powder Reborn.
1 week ago
-
DZTalon published the chapter Uh oh, dad's on a roll with wishes in Wish Powder Reborn.
1 week ago
-
DZTalon published the chapter Dad's Going All Out in Wish Powder Reborn.
2 weeks ago
-
DZTalon liked the chapter An uneventful lunch in Wish Powder Reborn.
2 weeks ago
-
DZTalon liked the chapter Dad gives you exactly what you want in Wish Powder Reborn.
1 month ago
-
DZTalon liked the chapter Dad's keeping the powder, and he's gonna use it how he wants in Wish Powder Reborn.
1 month ago
-
DZTalon liked the chapter Life as the biggest boss! in Wish Powder Reborn.
1 month ago
-
DZTalon published the chapter Let's see what dad's doing in Wish Powder Reborn.
9 months ago
No recent activity
DZTalon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DZTalon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DZTalon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DZTalon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DZTalon has not earned any awards.