About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DWalker liked the chapter Look mom directly in the eye! in Breaking Mom.
17 hours ago
-
DWalker liked the chapter You go down to the kitchen to meet your doom in Breaking Mom.
17 hours ago
-
DWalker liked the chapter Introduction in Breaking Mom.
1 day ago
-
DWalker liked the chapter Chapter 138 in Accidentally a God.
2 days ago
-
DWalker liked the chapter Chapter 137 in Accidentally a God.
2 days ago
-
DWalker liked the chapter Chapter 136 in Accidentally a God.
2 days ago
-
DWalker liked the chapter Chapter 135 in Accidentally a God.
2 days ago
-
DWalker liked the chapter Chapter 134 in Accidentally a God.
3 days ago
-
DWalker liked the chapter Chapter 133 in Accidentally a God.
3 days ago
-
DWalker liked the chapter Chapter 132 in Accidentally a God.
3 days ago
No recent activity
DWalker has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DWalker has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DWalker has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DWalker has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DWalker has not earned any awards.