About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- December 2, 1999
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DARKiris liked the chapter Abstractions ('Glitches' In Reality) in A Perverted World.
1 hour ago
-
DARKiris liked the chapter The Shared Bed Abstraction in A Perverted World.
1 hour ago
-
DARKiris liked the chapter A Female Teacher in A Perverted World.
1 hour ago
-
DARKiris liked the chapter A More Perverted World in A Perverted World.
6 hours ago
-
DARKiris liked the chapter Chapter 2: Trust me, I’m an expert on butts! in I Can Boost Heroines Just By Touching Them!!?.
2 weeks ago
-
DARKiris published the chapter First Quests and Sticky Problems in Monster Isekai.
2 weeks ago
-
DARKiris liked the chapter Nancy in The Count Rises.
2 weeks ago
-
DARKiris published the chapter Road to Hollowbrook in Monster Isekai.
3 weeks ago
-
DARKiris liked the chapter Introduction in Fantastic Tales from an Original Superhero Universe (Public).
3 weeks ago
-
DARKiris liked the chapter Waking Up in Monster Isekai.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
DARKiris has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DARKiris has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DARKiris has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DARKiris has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DARKiris has not earned any awards.