About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CurryPuff received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
1 year ago
-
CurryPuff received a new award: First Chapter.
1 year ago
-
CurryPuff published the chapter Rest and Recover in Cuntbusting Escape.
1 year ago
-
CurryPuff liked the chapter Introduction in Diesel City.
1 year ago
No recent activity
CurryPuff has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CurryPuff has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CurryPuff has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CurryPuff has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CurryPuff has not earned any awards.