About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Read other erotica
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It’s not like you can live out exhibitionist fantasies in real life lmao
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Croodle liked the chapter Should be easy with magic on her side in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
2 days ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Think of some kind of reasonable explanation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
2 days ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Introduction in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
2 days ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Chapter 1: The Nudist Trap (Part 4) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
2 days ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap (Part 3) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
2 days ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap (Part 2) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
2 days ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap (Part 1) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
2 days ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Introduction in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
2 days ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Her mom is in a hostage situation in The Nude Note.
5 days ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Sarah a 20yr old Ginger in The Nude Note.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Croodle has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Croodle has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Croodle has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Croodle has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Croodle has not earned any awards.