About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CrazySly liked the chapter Yuuta jerks off as you steal his girlfriend in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 days ago
-
CrazySly liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
2 days ago
-
CrazySly liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
-
CrazySly liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
CrazySly liked the chapter Timothy goes looking for Kylie in Bleached Celebs.
2 weeks ago
-
CrazySly liked the chapter Ahsoka and Anakin arrive in Bleached Galaxy.
2 weeks ago
-
CrazySly liked the chapter An Angel midst Demons in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
3 weeks ago
-
CrazySly liked the chapter You fight your way through the palace in Bleached Galaxy.
3 weeks ago
-
CrazySly liked the chapter In for the kill shot in Faithful husband .
3 weeks ago
-
CrazySly liked the chapter 6 Horns, 3 Tails and no conscience in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
CrazySly has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CrazySly has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CrazySly has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CrazySly has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CrazySly has not earned any awards.