About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Begins to act like her regular fiery self in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Wiping her hair out of her eyes in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter To kneel and swap his cock spit in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 day ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Express shipment in Beast of Burden.
1 day ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter The President of the United States of America in Beast of Burden.
1 day ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Oh, Ja in Sturzbetrunken.
1 day ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Ich mache sie glitschig in Sturzbetrunken.
1 day ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Infiltration in Beast of Burden.
2 days ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter Trigger-Happy in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
CrazyReader33 liked the chapter A Matter Of Principle in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
3 days ago
No recent activity
CrazyReader33 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CrazyReader33 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CrazyReader33 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CrazyReader33 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CrazyReader33 has not earned any awards.