About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- September 28
- Location
- US
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Love tunnel
- I write erotica because
-
I have too much time on my hands
- In conclusion, I am
-
Doing alright
No recent activity
CrazyPumpkin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CrazyPumpkin has not published any stories.
-
Stripped at Work
by ldnldn
Follow the misadventures of a group of hard-working woman who all, by some reason or another, lose their outfit in the middle of their workplace. From an office worker who had a disastrous prep to a presentation, to a security guard making unwise bets on her shift, there is no shortage of workplace related stripping.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 13 Chapters Deep 649 Words/Chapter 812 Likes 155,272 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
Naked and Embarrassed
You've experienced embarrassing stories of others getting stripped in third person on this site, but what if you were the one to get naked in front of tons of people? Varying locations from a high school, the beach, or even your work place! Be male or female and decide whether to have bright red cheeks alone or with a friend in this interactive story!
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 69 Chapters Deep 499 Words/Chapter 21,936 Likes 7,862,287 Views Customizable18 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago -
Gender bender life
by JAYBAY
Upon your you are given a choice to enter any world with godlike powers, but there is one catch you must have your gender changed. How will you live this new life will you be along for the ride, change the world or wallow in depravity.
Miscellaneous English 29 Chapters Deep 468 Words/Chapter 1,073 Likes 977,733 Views Customizable2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago
No contributed stories yet
CrazyPumpkin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CrazyPumpkin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CrazyPumpkin has not earned any awards.