About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Craven12 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
17 hours ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
17 hours ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 15 – Brackets and Banter in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
17 hours ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 14 – Speed Demons [Siena POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
17 hours ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter Sea A Stage in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
17 hours ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter An Important Decision in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
17 hours ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter The first worshipper in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
17 hours ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter Up and Coming 10 – Upstarts Gathering in Corporate Dominion.
17 hours ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter Temple run in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter Talent Scouting in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
No recent activity
Craven12 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Craven12 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Craven12 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Craven12 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Craven12 has not earned any awards.