About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Xianxia, and more
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
If you want something that's to your liking sometimes you have to make it yourself
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Craftsman received a new award: Scene Crafter.
2 weeks ago
-
Craftsman published the chapter Bravely into the unknown (Gryffindor) in A World of Witches.
2 weeks ago
-
Craftsman published the chapter Stay in A World of Witches.
3 weeks ago
-
Craftsman published the chapter Utility and Safety in A World of Witches.
3 weeks ago
-
Craftsman received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
3 weeks ago
-
Craftsman published the chapter Susan Bones in A World of Witches.
3 weeks ago
-
Craftsman published the chapter A bit of testing in A World of Witches.
4 weeks ago
-
Craftsman received a new award: First Like.
1 month ago
-
Craftsman received a new award: First Chapter.
1 month ago
-
Craftsman received a new award: First Story.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Craftsman has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Craftsman has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Craftsman has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Craftsman has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Craftsman has not earned any awards.