About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Agrees at your words in The Femme Fatale Protocol.
15 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Tremble with pleasure as you try to figure out a way to get the information from the notebook back to the agency in The Femme Fatale Protocol.
15 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Yes, take his anal creampie in The Femme Fatale Protocol.
15 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Yes, trying to hold onto the mission on hand in The Femme Fatale Protocol.
15 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Slam your face into the bed, fucking you deeper in The Femme Fatale Protocol.
15 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Fuck you even harder in The Femme Fatale Protocol.
15 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter He fucks your boi pussy next in The Femme Fatale Protocol.
15 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Continues to fuck your throat in The Femme Fatale Protocol.
15 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter Take off your panties shock to see a little cock in The Femme Fatale Protocol.
15 hours ago
-
Cody93 liked the chapter He reveals his big cock in The Femme Fatale Protocol.
15 hours ago
No recent activity
Cody93 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cody93 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cody93 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cody93 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cody93 has not earned any awards.