About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- May 6, 1998
- Location
- Hopefully tied up in your bed, used and abused
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Be a good sub for my roommate.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Manga and Comics and most importantly Hentai ;)
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cuntbreaker
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cock Sheath
- I write erotica because
-
I don't like to write but i love to read about women being used and turned in to submissive sluts.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A Cock Sleeve
-
CockSleeveValerie liked the chapter James reveals his intentions for Felicity in Unveiling of Felicity.
1 year ago
-
CockSleeveValerie liked the chapter Albert in Daughter of the mob.
1 year ago
-
CockSleeveValerie is now following Meister U.
2 years ago
-
CockSleeveValerie is now following newbeforeold.
2 years ago
-
CockSleeveValerie liked the chapter Fuck it, Yes in Generation XXX.
2 years ago
No recent activity
CockSleeveValerie has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CockSleeveValerie has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CockSleeveValerie has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CockSleeveValerie has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CockSleeveValerie has not earned any awards.