About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- September 5, 2006
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Watch TV or read a non-erotic book
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It’s nice to actually have a story that will go the whole way instead of either stringing you along or just fading to black when something does happen.
- In conclusion, I am
-
a very horny person
-
Cobra5 liked the chapter Ask them for information in Monster Isekai.
6 days ago
-
Cobra5 liked the chapter Asriana will be the one fathering them (Futa) in Monster Isekai.
6 days ago
-
Cobra5 liked the chapter Asriana pays her end of the deal in Monster Isekai.
6 days ago
-
Cobra5 liked the chapter An band of Injured Elves in Monster Isekai.
6 days ago
-
Cobra5 liked the chapter A Nightmarish Mass of Neverending Tentacles in Monster Isekai.
6 days ago
-
Cobra5 liked the chapter Tentacle Dungeon in Monster Isekai.
6 days ago
-
Cobra5 liked the chapter Host (Revamped and Reworked) in Monster Isekai.
6 days ago
-
Cobra5 liked the chapter Nothing. in Tales of Feminization.
6 days ago
-
Cobra5 liked the chapter Think of Annie in Tales of Feminization.
6 days ago
-
Cobra5 liked the chapter Sam, who trys to impress his friend in Tales of Feminization.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Cobra5 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cobra5 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cobra5 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cobra5 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cobra5 has not earned any awards.