About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter Azure Report: Day 5 in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter Finishing the tour and roommate "bonding" in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Chyoa789 left a comment on the chapter Where Should I go? in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Chyoa789 left a comment on the chapter New staff in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter New staff in Genie's Torment.
1 week ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter Introduction in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 week ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter Snakes and ladders in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter The Aftermath in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter John, a 19 year old fresh out of Highschool in BimCorp™.
2 weeks ago
-
Chyoa789 liked the chapter Introduction in Universal Rules.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Chyoa789 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Chyoa789 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Chyoa789 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Chyoa789 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Chyoa789 has not earned any awards.