About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Christine98 received a new award: First Like.
1 day ago
-
Christine98 received a new award: First Chapter.
1 day ago
-
Christine98 received a new award: First Story.
1 day ago
-
Christine98 published the story Country life.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Christine98 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Christine98 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Christine98 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Christine98 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Christine98 has not earned any awards.