About me
- Gender
- Non-binary
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
ChoccyBunny has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ChoccyBunny has not published any stories.
-
Ruining Lives in Two Sentences
A man, or woman, has their life destroyed, and it only took a few words. Either from them, or the mastermind behind their downfall. Better watch your words!
Mind Control English 18 Chapters Deep 118 Words/Chapter 9,497 Likes 2,105,895 Views4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 hour ago
No contributed stories yet
ChoccyBunny has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ChoccyBunny has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ChoccyBunny has not earned any awards.