About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Chiefy2404 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Chiefy2404 has not published any stories.
-
Stripped On Screen
Women on the silver screen and the television are finding themselves without any clothes! Follow their tales of nudity and exposure!
Fan Fiction English 126 Chapters Deep 514 Words/Chapter 37,238 Likes 14,426,912 Views7 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 month ago -
Bra and panties match
by rvd1217
So remember the WWE prior to 2006ish when they would have divas compete in degrading matches like bra and panties matches where the object was to strip your opponent down to her bra and panties? That's what this story will be.
Fan Fiction English 95 Chapters Deep 456 Words/Chapter 7,462 Likes 5,572,848 Views69 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
The Groomsman
by daciasdesire
Alexa should be preparing to say, "I do," to her fiancée, instead she's saying, "I'll do anything," with one of his groomsmen.
Cheating Spouses English 36 Chapters Deep 726 Words/Chapter 3,009 Likes 958,205 Views29 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago -
Mackenzie's Misadventures
by Phantompen
26-year-old Mackenzie, an alluring redhead, experiences a nightmarish series of events that leave her exposed and humiliated.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 69 Chapters Deep 587 Words/Chapter 39,416 Likes 8,406,735 Views30 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago -
-
Celeb Possession
by lazyninjas4
You find a strange rock that allows you to possess the bodies of any woman you think of. You decide you are going to have some fun with some Hollywood starlets. Adding to the stories is HIGHLY encouraged :D
Fan Fiction English 18 Chapters Deep 217 Words/Chapter 1,835 Likes 2,128,798 Views Game mode10 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 8 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Chiefy2404 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Chiefy2404 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Chiefy2404 has not earned any awards.