About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
read it
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
non-fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I'm too lazy to act fantasies IRL
- In conclusion, I am
-
boring
No recent activity
CherryRed has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CherryRed has not published any stories.
-
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,375 Likes 60,630,052 Views Customizable55 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 10 months ago
No contributed stories yet
CherryRed has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CherryRed has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CherryRed has not earned any awards.