About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cdslavejessie left a comment on the chapter Dani, the parking lot blowjob queen in Masculinity Lost.
2 weeks ago
-
Cdslavejessie liked the chapter Chapter 7: I Want to Beg for a Chance in Balancing the Scales.
2 weeks ago
-
Cdslavejessie published the chapter Dani, the parking lot blowjob queen in Masculinity Lost.
2 weeks ago
-
Cdslavejessie liked the chapter At the Gym in Becoming His Girl.
3 weeks ago
-
Cdslavejessie liked the chapter Clothing Catastophe in Becoming His Girl.
3 weeks ago
-
Cdslavejessie liked the chapter The Next Day in Becoming His Girl.
3 weeks ago
-
Cdslavejessie liked the chapter Offer a massage in Becoming His Girl.
3 weeks ago
-
Cdslavejessie liked the chapter Back at the Dorm in Becoming His Girl.
3 weeks ago
-
Cdslavejessie liked the chapter Chapter 73 – Flirting leads to… in You're Not The Boss Of Me.
2 months ago
-
Cdslavejessie liked the chapter Chapter 72 – Nipples stimulated in You're Not The Boss Of Me.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Cdslavejessie has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cdslavejessie has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cdslavejessie has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cdslavejessie has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cdslavejessie has not earned any awards.