About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It’s fun and you meet great people.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A fantasizing sadist with breeding fetishes..
-
Carlurvile liked the chapter Chapter XIII in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Carlurvile liked the chapter Chapter XI. in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Carlurvile liked the chapter Chapter X. in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Carlurvile liked the chapter Chapter IX in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Carlurvile liked the chapter Chapter VIII in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Carlurvile liked the chapter Chapter VII in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Carlurvile liked the chapter Chapter VI. in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Carlurvile liked the chapter Chapter V in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Carlurvile liked the chapter Chapter III in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
-
Carlurvile liked the chapter Chapter II in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Carlurvile has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Carlurvile has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Carlurvile has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Carlurvile has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Carlurvile has not earned any awards.