About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Australia
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fantasy/sci-fi
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
it gives me an outlet
- In conclusion, I am
-
very good at expanding on other people's ideas, not so good with my own.
No recent activity
CLITaurus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CLITaurus has not published any stories.
-
A Very Good Day
by logandirth
Lots of choices, lots of development in this Sci-Fi/Mind Control/School Girl Fantasy.
Mind Control English 26 Chapters Deep 243 Words/Chapter 1,004 Likes 476,606 Views17 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 week ago -
-
-
Simon Says
by menoetes
Your name is Simon, and you've just learned that what you say, goes!
Mind Control English 38 Chapters Deep 441 Words/Chapter 4,021 Likes 2,276,791 Views16 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 8 years ago -
-
-
Good Samaritan
by akito01
Offering a drunk girl a ride home has unexpected results.
Erotic Couplings English 7 Chapters Deep 339 Words/Chapter 4 Likes 45,858 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 9 years ago -
Wishful Thinking
by Artican
After saving a genie, you get as many wishes as you like. (Male or female immersive story)
Fantasy English 120 Chapters Deep 534 Words/Chapter 12,766 Likes 7,437,296 Views Customizable13 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 9 years ago -
The Subtle Manipulator
by foxlegend
With the power to control minds... Adam decides to change things - slowly.
Mind Control English 4 Chapters Deep 427 Words/Chapter 13 Likes 9,379 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 9 years ago -
A Wishbone Tale
Satan's finger bone allows the holder to control and change any person, body and mind.
Mind Control English 30 Chapters Deep 534 Words/Chapter 8,177 Likes 3,804,534 Views45 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 9 years ago
No contributed stories yet
CLITaurus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CLITaurus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CLITaurus has not earned any awards.