About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
do stuff
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
whatever I feel like
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
horn
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
void
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
weird
-
Burkboi liked the chapter Grace Ashcroft in Fictional Nudism!.
2 hours ago
-
Burkboi liked the chapter Pretty well... in Fictional Nudism!.
3 days ago
-
Burkboi liked the chapter Damage Control in Fictional Nudism!.
3 days ago
-
Burkboi liked the chapter Testing the waters. in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
Burkboi liked the chapter Lesson Plan in Fictional Nudism!.
1 week ago
-
Burkboi liked the chapter Squirrel Girl! in Fictional Nudism!.
1 week ago
-
Burkboi liked the chapter A Very Different Sheik (OoT) in Fictional Nudism!.
1 week ago
-
Burkboi liked the chapter Training Day in Fictional Nudism!.
1 week ago
-
Burkboi liked the chapter Bare Honesty! in Fictional Nudism!.
2 weeks ago
-
Burkboi liked the chapter A particularly exciting fight. in Fictional Nudism!.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Burkboi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Burkboi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Burkboi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Burkboi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Burkboi has not earned any awards.