About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Buinolan liked the chapter "Woof woof woof." in Day Of The Demon.
2 weeks ago
-
Buinolan liked the chapter "I'll need a volunteer." in Day Of The Demon.
2 weeks ago
-
Buinolan liked the chapter "Inherently unfair." in Day Of The Demon.
2 weeks ago
-
Buinolan liked the chapter "I'm a horny stupid loser!" in Day Of The Demon.
2 weeks ago
-
Buinolan liked the chapter "Three exclamation marks!" in Day Of The Demon.
2 weeks ago
-
Buinolan liked the chapter Someone sees her in Miraculous: Tales of ENF.
1 month ago
-
Buinolan liked the chapter Chloe, Sabrina, & Lila in Miraculous: Tales of ENF.
1 month ago
-
Buinolan liked the chapter Stripped in Miraculous: Tales of ENF.
1 month ago
-
Buinolan liked the chapter She puts on her shorts. in Miraculous: Tales of ENF.
1 month ago
-
Buinolan liked the chapter She puts on her shirt. in Miraculous: Tales of ENF.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Buinolan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Buinolan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Buinolan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Buinolan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Buinolan has not earned any awards.