About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Brightlikefire liked the chapter They go to the store in He'll Control My Wife.
1 week ago
-
Brightlikefire liked the chapter Panties & lingerie, of course in My Girlfriend, The Temptress.
1 week ago
-
Brightlikefire liked the chapter Cassandra's outfit & Unpacking in My Girlfriend, The Temptress.
1 week ago
-
Brightlikefire liked the chapter Dad!? in My Girlfriend, The Temptress.
1 week ago
-
Brightlikefire liked the chapter My Boss Has an Interesting Proposition & I Meet Mr. Robinson's Friends in Can't we let him stay? .
1 month ago
-
Brightlikefire liked the chapter Eve, a pastor's daughter who gets corrupted in A nude life.
2 months ago
-
Brightlikefire liked the chapter Sally Returns..? in Sally the Ditz.
3 months ago
-
Brightlikefire liked the chapter Ivan Luna (Selena's father) in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
4 months ago
-
Brightlikefire liked the chapter Grandparents coming over in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
4 months ago
-
Brightlikefire liked the chapter Carolyn The "Nudist Friend" in Day of The Cursed Cuties!.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Brightlikefire has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Brightlikefire has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Brightlikefire has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Brightlikefire has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Brightlikefire has not earned any awards.