About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Bricktown
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Throw bricks
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
feedback...I revel in reading feedback and applying it to my writings, just saying, even if it's negative.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Brick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Slightly softer brick
- I write erotica because
-
When I'm inspired and horny at the same time I feel driven to create
- In conclusion, I am
-
An Eldritch Abomination, sent forth from the space between darkness and light, to cleanse the world of non-believers and cabbage.
-
Brickhouse published the chapter Educating the new partner in crime. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
2 days ago
-
Brickhouse published the chapter She'll consider it in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
2 days ago
-
Brickhouse published the chapter Something unexpected... in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 week ago
-
Brickhouse posted a reply on the chapter Further experimentation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 week ago
-
Brickhouse published the chapter Further experimentation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 week ago
-
Brickhouse published the chapter Buying clothes...hopefully the end of things. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 week ago
-
Brickhouse published the chapter Some experimentation first. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 week ago
-
Brickhouse published the chapter Rachel Dares in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 week ago
-
Brickhouse published the chapter Should be easy with magic on her side in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 week ago
-
Brickhouse published the chapter Think of some kind of reasonable explanation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Brickhouse has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Brickhouse has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Brickhouse has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Brickhouse has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Brickhouse has not earned any awards.