About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
BragoX liked the chapter Only for Charlie in Charlie.
1 day ago
-
BragoX liked the chapter Charlie's Cherry in Charlie.
1 day ago
-
BragoX liked the chapter Intimate Interlude in Charlie.
1 day ago
-
BragoX liked the chapter A Natural Talent in Charlie.
1 day ago
-
BragoX liked the chapter Ghosts in Halcyon Days.
1 day ago
-
BragoX liked the chapter A Moment of Doubt in Charlie.
1 day ago
-
BragoX liked the chapter "Can I Suck It?" in Charlie.
1 day ago
-
BragoX liked the chapter Giving Her a Hand in Charlie.
1 day ago
-
BragoX liked the chapter The Secret in Charlie.
1 day ago
-
No recent activity
BragoX has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BragoX has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BragoX has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BragoX has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BragoX has not earned any awards.