About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Booned liked the chapter Introduction in Project Harem.
1 day ago
-
Booned liked the chapter Week 2 Misty's Date: Part Three in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
Booned liked the chapter Week 2 Misty's Date: Part Two in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
Booned liked the chapter Week 2 Misty's date: Morning in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
Booned liked the chapter Week 2 Candy's Date: End in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
Booned liked the chapter Week 2 Candy's Date: Dinner in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
Booned liked the chapter Week 2 Candy's Date: After Lunch in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
Booned liked the chapter Week 2 Candy's date: Interlewd in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
Booned liked the chapter Week 2 Candy's Date: Lunchtime in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
Booned liked the chapter Week 2 Candy's Date: Late Morning in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Booned has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Booned has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Booned has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Booned has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Booned has not earned any awards.