About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bobafloba liked the chapter yes, but it can wait just a bit longer in The Unreality Pandemic.
16 hours ago
-
Bobafloba liked the chapter House Cleaning in Stereotype gun tales.
1 week ago
-
Bobafloba liked the chapter You are suddenly very popular in Wet Wish.
1 month ago
-
Bobafloba liked the chapter A Christmas gift for a naughty boy in Stereotype gun tales.
1 month ago
-
Bobafloba liked the chapter Sex Scene in From Player to NPC.
1 month ago
-
Bobafloba liked the chapter System Message: missing NPC in From Player to NPC.
1 month ago
-
Bobafloba liked the chapter Introduction in From Player to NPC.
1 month ago
-
Bobafloba liked the chapter Try to explain that you are not into girls! in Lesbian Education.
1 month ago
-
Bobafloba liked the chapter Introduction in Wedding crusher.
1 month ago
-
Bobafloba liked the chapter Fixing...Marcus in Bimbo GPT.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Bobafloba has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bobafloba has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bobafloba has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bobafloba has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bobafloba has not earned any awards.