About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Do an inventory of her magic items. in Magic Nudity Notebook.
3 days ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Introduction in Magic Nudity Notebook.
3 days ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Something unexpected... in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
3 days ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Further experimentation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
3 days ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Quick thinking saved the day! in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
3 days ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Her boss gets mad at her in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
3 days ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Explore the Limits of the Magic in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
3 days ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Some experimentation first. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
3 days ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Should be easy with magic on her side in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
3 days ago
-
Blue_Baby liked the chapter Think of some kind of reasonable explanation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Blue_Baby has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Blue_Baby has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Blue_Baby has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Blue_Baby has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Blue_Baby has not earned any awards.