About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
BlueMaya liked the chapter Introduction in Craig's Curvy Transformation.
9 hours ago
-
BlueMaya liked the chapter Dani, the parking lot blowjob queen in Masculinity Lost.
6 days ago
-
BlueMaya liked the chapter Room for Improvement in Soulmates.
2 weeks ago
-
BlueMaya liked the chapter Chapter 3: Let's Find Some Panties to Match... in It's a Trap!.
2 weeks ago
-
BlueMaya liked the chapter Not even to the Mall yet! in Becoming His Girl.
2 weeks ago
-
BlueMaya liked the chapter Left. in Symbiotic Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
-
BlueMaya liked the chapter Glory Hole Spot in Symbiotic Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
-
BlueMaya liked the chapter Another Student?! in Symbiotic Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
-
BlueMaya liked the chapter The Female Swimming Team is here?! in Symbiotic Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
-
BlueMaya liked the chapter Swimming Classes in Symbiotic Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
BlueMaya has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BlueMaya has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BlueMaya has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BlueMaya has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BlueMaya has not earned any awards.