About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Blazing Spirit liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
11 hours ago
-
Blazing Spirit liked the chapter Sex Project in A Thousand More Wishes.
11 hours ago
-
Blazing Spirit liked the chapter Hunting Him in Everyone's Boyfriend.
11 hours ago
-
Blazing Spirit liked the chapter Some long term consequences in Magical Board Games.
11 hours ago
-
Blazing Spirit liked the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
1 day ago
-
Blazing Spirit liked the chapter Challenge in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Blazing Spirit liked the chapter Pt. 080.b — Fan Mail Interlude 2 in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Blazing Spirit liked the chapter Hats off to Larry in Primrose Lane.
4 days ago
-
Blazing Spirit liked the chapter The Experimenters: Leah and Zoey's Story (Part 3) in The F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales.
4 days ago
-
Blazing Spirit liked the chapter Schrodinger's Fuck in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Blazing Spirit has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Blazing Spirit has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Blazing Spirit has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Blazing Spirit has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Blazing Spirit has not earned any awards.