About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
BlairLynd liked the chapter Cathy in The Printer.
1 week ago
-
BlairLynd liked the chapter Cancel your plans with Dan in The Printer.
1 week ago
-
BlairLynd liked the chapter Your best friend texts you in The Printer.
1 week ago
-
BlairLynd liked the chapter Janice in The Printer.
1 week ago
-
BlairLynd liked the chapter Introduction in The Printer.
2 weeks ago
-
BlairLynd liked the chapter Put on her skin in The Costume Gun.
3 months ago
-
BlairLynd liked the chapter Chapter 3 in A Circle to Explore.
3 months ago
-
BlairLynd liked the chapter Chapter 2 in A Circle to Explore.
3 months ago
-
BlairLynd liked the chapter Storyline 1 - Chapter 1 in A Circle to Explore.
3 months ago
-
BlairLynd liked the chapter You take off the suit and regain control in The Costume Gun.
3 months ago
No recent activity
BlairLynd has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BlairLynd has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BlairLynd has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BlairLynd has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BlairLynd has not earned any awards.